Leadsign Portable Tv Aerial
LEADSIGN Portable Indoor/Outdoor TV Aerial
There’s only a one-time purchase of TV Aerial, no more monthly bills! With virtually no assembly, local news, weather forecast, and sitcoms, kids and sports programs are always your choices. Ideal for urban and suburban areas to receive clear Freeview broadcasting in bedrooms, lofts, and caravans. It’s a small design and there is a strong magnet to hold it in place, with a 2m coaxial cable, it can be located easily and doesn’t take much shelf space.
Try out LEAD SIGN Portable HDTV Digital Aerial, and you will be amazed at how it works for your smart TV!
Miles Range: 0-40miles
Frequency: VHF-Hi 170-240 MHz, UHF 470-860MHz
Connectors: IEC Male
Cable Length: 2m(6.5ft)
Easy to set up
- Connect the end of the attached coaxial cable to the CABLE/ANT IN connector at the back of the TV or Converter box.
- In the TV’s setup menu, set the tuner mode to “Aerial” or “Air”. Not “Cable” (Refer to the TV manual for detailed instructions.)
- In the TV’s setup menu, set TV to “scan” for channels.
Please note the actual receivable range may highly depend on geographic location, the height at which the aerial is used, and other local factors such as nearby buildings, trees, terrain, or home construction.
Areas with large obstructions such as valleys, mountains, heavy iron doors, trees, and other interference like microwave ovens, etc, will reduce effective range and impact the optimal reception.
- Make sure you have correctly connected the aerial to your HDTV with a built-in ATSC tuner or digital converter box(set-top box/HD receiver).
- If hills, trees, buildings, or other geographic features are in between the broadcast towers and the aerial, the signals might not be able to reach your aerial. Placing it in a higher location will increase the signal reception.
- ALWAYS perform a channel scan after making changes to the aerial or connections, most TVs will not add the channels automatically.